Demo Course - Course Book
- Each course consists of separate units and each accepted student will have access to the the course for the number of weeks the course is open. You must be registered individually. Users cannot "share" the course.
- You can log on at any time from any internet connected computer once the course access date begins. Throughout the course, there will be links to web pages that elaborate further on different topics.
- When there are reading materials for you, they will be provided in a link or a downloadable file in a format called Adobe Acrobat pdf.
- Some pages will ask you to answer a multiple choice question or complete a simple activity. When you complete the question, an answer box (in a pop-up window) will appear, letting you know how you did.
- Each course includes access to a Forum. This is a location on the web where registered students and instructors can discuss topics related to the course. Participation in the Forum is required to complete the course.
- Once you are accepted, all the course pages require you log in using your user name and password. Once you have logged in, you can view any page. You can log out at any time and when you return you to the course entry page, there is a link to go to where you left off.
- At then end of the course, you will be asked to take a test. The test is scored. You need to pass the test (70%) in order to receive a certificate of completion.