Without good instruction, people with disabilities can find community living challenging. Independence, productivity, and integration are all based upon individuals having the skills necessary to be competent in specific situations, such as shopping for groceries, interacting with co-workers, and cleaning one’s apartment. 18 hour certificate for successful course completers.
This training focuses on a five-step strategy for building skills:
1. Prioritizing training goals through analyzing life quality impact
2. Strategizing within learning environments and using effective tools and support
3. Applying instructional plans through task analysis, prompting, chaining, and other means
4. Using reinforcement and error correction effectively
5. Fading assistance, generalization, and promoting self-managed learning
Group Rate when you purchase 3 or more registrations: 3-5: $145 ea.; 6 or more: $135 ea.
The discount will be applied automatically on checkout.
TRN • 1060 Bella Vista Blvd. 104 • St. Augustine, FL 32084
Copyright © 2021